Kangaroo Island: Life on the Edge reveals a largely forgotten world - one some speed past every day. Much of the wildlife on South Australia’s Kangaroo Island have to share their home with speeding steel projectiles. In this documentary we discover what they have to endure to survive.
The film tells the story of the Rosenburg's Goanna, Hooded Plovers, and the Kangaroo Island Kangaroo. It is a true wildlife documentary illustrating wild animals doing wild things.
Awards / Recognition:
- Best Independent Production, Green Screen International Film Festival - Eckernförde, Germany.
- Gold - Ron Taylor AM ACS Wildlife/Nature Category, Australian Cinematographers Society Awards
- Official Selection, Wildlife Film Festival Rotterdam - The Netherlands.
- Official Selection, Wildlife Conservation Film Festival - New York, U.S.A.
- Nominated for Best Documentary & Best Cinematography - South Australian Screen Awards